Please contact our office and we will be happy to schedule an appointment for you that best fits your needs based on the requested doctor’s availability. If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, we ask that you notify our office at least 24 hours (1 full business day) in advance so that we may be able to provide care for another patient. Please review our. If your insurance requires a , contact your primary care physician to obtain a referral.
Have the following information available when you call for an appointment:
- Name, address, phone number and an alternate phone number
- Email address (if available)
- Insurance company, name, insurance contract or member ID number
- The reason you would like to schedule an appointment
- Referring physician, if applicable
Once you have made an appointment, go to the FORMS section to complete the necessary forms for your visit. This will assist us in expediting your clinic check-in process.
What to bring to your appointment:
- Your completed forms
- Insurance cards
- Picture ID
- Requested medical records
- Name and location of your pharmacy
- Any copay or deductible due at the time of your visit