- Name : Carol K. Stapleton, CRNP
- Undergraduate : University of Mobile
- Master of Nursing : University of South Alabama
- Professional Certifications : Adult Gerontology Nursing Practitioner
Oncology Nursing Certification
- Professional Affiliations : Springhill Memorial Hospital
Mobile Bay Oncology Nursing Chapter
American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Carol K. Stapleton was born and raised in Bay Minette, Alabama. She graduated in 1997 with her
Bachelor of Science in Nursing from University of Mobile then received her Master of Science in
Nursing as a nurse educator/Clinical Nurse Specialist in 2010. She then furthered her
education and obtained a Post Masters Degree as an Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner in 2012.
She is a member of Oncology Nursing Society, Mobile Bay Oncology Nursing Chapter, and American
Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
Her nursing experience has included over 19 years of radiation oncology experience along with Adult
Gerontology Nurse Practitioner certification and Oncology Nursing certification.