- Name : Joseph Schultz, MD, MBA, FACS Urologist
- Undergraduate : University of Arkansas
- Doctor of Medicine : University of Arkansas
- Medical Internship & Residency Training : Medical College of Georgia in Augusta
- Professional Certifications : American Board of Urology
- Professional Affiliations : Springhill Memorial Hospital
Dr. Schultz was born and raised in Arkansas. He attended the University of Arkansas for college and then obtained his medical degree from the University of Arkansas School of Medicine in Little Rock. After that he moved to the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta where he
completed his surgery and urology residency.
He is a member of the American Urological Association, American Association of Clinical Urologists, American College of Surgeons, Medical Society of Mobile County, Medical Association of the State of Alabama, and the American Medical Association. He is also a member and past
president of the Alabama Urology Society. He served as president of the medical staff at Providence Hospital and he was instrumental in getting the mobile lithotripsy law passed in Alabama.
Dr. Schultz is board certified by the American Board of Urology, and he joined the group in 1999. His areas of interest are general urology, oncology, and robotic surgery.